What Is CRM Software?
Their is a lot of information about prospects and customers along with required tasks to move a lead through the sales process so a CRM system is the central place to manage it. A CRM solution can be quite basic and easy to use for a small business all the way up to very sophisticated for a large organization. CRM can integrate with their website, e-commerce site, appointment booking, inventory, and accounting.
It automates many repetitive tasks which allows the sales department and customer service to be more efficient and more effective.
CRM Best Practice
- Customize your CRM so that it fits your needs.
- train your workforce to use it properly to it's fullest capabilities.
- Lay down some rules on how the CRM is to be used, what information should be collected etc.
- Rely on automation to do repetitive tasks as well as prompting action by the salesperson.
- Ensure there is collaboration amongst the sales team so everyone knows who is doing what and nothing falls in the cracks.
- Use analytics and AI to mine the data to make informed business decisions.
- Keep it simple, customize the CRM so what you see is what you need without clutter of unused fields and features.
- Adjust CRM policies as use finds new opportunities to be more effective and efficient as well as changing business opportunities.
- Choose a CRM "Captain", someone who can lead the way to fully adopting using the CRM.
- Invest in training employees and not all at once. Choose areas in the CRM to start using and only train that section.
- Reward users who embrace using the CRM.
- Adopt consequences for not using the CRM.
- Align the use of CRM with company goals and objectives.
- Senior management has to be on board on the use of CRM.
- Conduct sales meetings and presentation from within CRM. Convert attendees to leads.
- Track sales performance metrics.
- Collaborate with your team, share insights, and keep everyone up to date.
- Connect with prospects/customers by phone, email, live chat, and social media
- Automatically trigger action tasks such as follow ups.
- Stay on track with powerful, real-time analytics including current trends and future predictions.
- User AI for smarter selling. Receive task reminders and alerts for best time to contact your leads based on past history.
- Intuitive interface with minimal learning curve.
- Wizards to import data from other sources.
- Access it on both iOS and Android.